2021, Book, ‘More Life: two decades of Angels in America’ McFarland due for publication late 2019.
2021, Everything is Rent; Intergenerational theatre fandom, Theatre Fandom, Ed. Kirsty Sedgeman, Palgrave.
2020, Sherman Theatre, Heart of Cardiff- LBGTQ+ Stories- Audio Drama
- Contemporary British and American Theatre.
- Use of archival materials in analysis of performance history.
- Links between social history and performance.
- Fan interactions with performance and media texts
- Immersive Fan Experience, in Everybody Hurts; Transitions, Endings and Resurrections in Fan Cultures Edited by Rebecca Williams, University of Iowa Press, 2018.
- Modernising Holmes: Location and Bringing Sherlock into the 21st Century in Sherlock Holmes in Context, edited by Sam Nadiu, 2016, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Review: How to Write About Theatre. A Manual for Critics, Students and Bloggers, TheatreForschung, May 2016.
- Review: AIDS don’t die of prejudice, in Centre for Medical Humanities, December 2015.
- ‘Frankenstein’ includes the chapter Teaching Banks: The Wasp Factory (1984) and Frankenstein (1818) in The Transgressive Iain Banks: Essays on a Writer Beyond Borders (Colebrook/Cox) McFarland, 2013
Selected Other Publications
Slate, Freelance contributor-Bisexuals Trisexuals, Homosapiens’
Wales Arts Review; selection of reviews and opinion pieces (author page here)