My book ‘More Life: two decades of Angels in America’ is under contract with McFarland due for publication in 2019.
- Immersive Fan Experience, in Everybody Hurts; Transitions, Endings and Resurrections in Fan Cultures Edited by Rebecca Williams, University of Iowa Press, 2018.
- Modernising Holmes: Location and Bringing Sherlock into the 21st Century in Sherlock Holmes in Context, edited by Sam Nadiu, 2016, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Review: How to Write About Theatre. A Manual for Critics, Students and Bloggers, TheatreForschung, May 2016.
- Review: AIDS don’t die of prejudice, in Centre for Medical Humanities, December 2015.
- ‘Frankenstein’ includes the chapter Teaching Banks: The Wasp Factory (1984) and Frankenstein (1818) in The Transgressive Iain Banks: Essays on a Writer Beyond Borders (Colebrook/Cox) McFarland, 2013.
The National Theatre
2017, Angels in America Programme.
Lead essay ‘The Angel of History’ for the 2017 production of Tony Kushner’s play directed by Marianne Elliot.
Writing for Wales Arts Review since 2015 covering theatre and art in Wales and beyond in the form of reviews and longform critical responses.
Full listings for Wales Arts Review on my author page here
As a writer for Buzz Magazine covering a variety of previews and reviews across performance, art, television and film. Writing for both the print and digital editions brings a variety of copywriting opportunities. Interviews for the magazine include Ronan Keating, Mark Thomas and Mark Watson.
Full Archive available here
A frequent contributer to ‘My Theatre Mates’ run by Terri Paddock, I contribute reviews of London and regional productions. Author page and full listings here
As writer and Editor for Get the Chance I contribute reviews, interviews and reflective pieces for the site on a regular basis. Author page can be found here.
I spent a year as a columist for Jobs.ac.uk reflecting on my post-PhD journey.