- Authored first-rate essays and articles for publication, in print, and online.
- Experienced Arts Researcher; Strong knowledge and experience in audience research (Qualitative and Quantitative approaches).
PhD, Drama, Cardiff Metropolitan University, 2015.
PGCE, Secondary History, University of Wales Institute Cardiff, 2009.
MA Text and Performance Studies (English) Kings College, University of London with Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, 2008, (Pass with Merit).
BA (Hons) American and Canadian Studies with History, University of Nottingham with study abroad at McGill University, Montreal, 2006 (2:1).
- Articles on theatre/arts audiences with Wales Arts Review, American Theatre, Slate, Howlround, BBC Cymru and others.
- Social Media and Digitial Content writing for Makers Guild Wales, Sherman Theatre, National Theatre and other arts organisations.
- Grant writing expereince with University of South Wales and Arts Council Wales.
- Published author in several books, peer-reviewed journals and own book under contract with McFarland Publishing. A creative writer and performed playwright.
- Experienced researcher for academic publication and projects. Cardiff Metropolitan University, University of South Wales.
- Dramaturg for a variety of theatre companies; Atticist, No Boundaries, Taking Flight.
- Journalist and content writer; Slate, Howlround, American Theatre, Wales Arts review.
- Managing a range of research projects and associated funding with the University of South Wales and Arts Council Wales.
- Conducting a variety of research projects as an independent scholar and with Cardiff Metropolitan University.
2018 – Makers Guild Wales- Deputy Manager and Social Media Manager.
- Managing the gallery and education programmes day to day.
- Managing volunteers including Student training.
- Running social media for the gallery including managing exhibition campaigns.
- Press and Marketing Coordination.
2016-2017, Team Co-Ordinator, Arts Council Wales.
- Advising on grant application and management across arts companies, dealing with wide range of arts-based clients.
- Financial management of large and small-scale projects.
- General administrative support.
2015-2016, Development Advisor, University of South Wales, Creative Industries Research Group.
- Writing funding applications and reporting on funded projects.
- Managing funded projects.
- Managing public engagement events around funded projects.