- Authored first-rate essays and articles for publication, in print, and online.
- Experienced Arts Researcher; Strong knowledge and experience in audience research (Qualitative and Quantitative approaches).
- Articles on theatre/arts audiences with Wales Arts Review, American Theatre, Slate, Howlround, BBC Cymru and others.
- Social Media and Digitial Content writing for Makers Guild Wales, Sherman Theatre, National Theatre, and other arts organisations.
- Grant writing experience with University of South Wales and Arts Council Wales.
- Published author in several books, peer-reviewed journals and own book under contract with McFarland Publishing. A creative writer and performed playwright.
- Experienced researcher for academic publications and projects. Cardiff Metropolitan University, University of South Wales.
- Dramaturg for a variety of theatre companies; Atticist, No Boundaries, Taking Flight.
- Journalist and content writer; Slate, Howlround, American Theatre, Wales Arts Review.
- Managing a range of research projects and associated funding with the University of South Wales and Arts Council Wales.
- Conducting a variety of research projects as an independent scholar and with Cardiff Metropolitan University.
2019- London Playwrights Blog- Script Advisor
- Writing script reports and offering dramaturgical feedback on scripts.
2019-Nation Cymru- Arts Writer
- Writing weekly arts reviews and opinion pieces.
2019- Insole Court – Marketing Officer
- Running Marketing campaigns across print and digital.
- Social Media Management and content creation.
- Website management.
- Events management and marketing
2018 – Makers Guild Wales- Marketing Officer
- Running social media for the gallery including managing exhibition campaigns.
- Press and Marketing Coordination.
2016-2017, Team Co-Ordinator, Arts Council Wales.
- Advising on grant application and management across arts companies, dealing with wide range of arts-based clients.
- Financial management of large and small-scale projects.
- General administrative support.
2015-2016, Development Advisor, University of South Wales, Creative Industries Research Group.
- Writing funding applications and reporting on funded projects.
- Managing funded projects.
- Managing public engagement events around funded projects.
PhD, Drama, Cardiff Metropolitan University, 2015.
PGCE, Secondary History, University of Wales Institute Cardiff, 2009.
MA Text and Performance Studies (English) Kings College, University of London with Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, 2008, (Pass with Merit).
BA (Hons) American and Canadian Studies with History, University of Nottingham with study abroad at McGill University, Montreal, 2006 (2:1).