2019, Spring in Winter, A new musical, Revisionist Productions.
2019, Don’t Send Flowers, Clock Tower Theatre Company.
2020, Paper Cuts, Matthew Frener Productions.
2017, Party Like it’s 1985, Chippy Lane Productions.
2017, ‘Where’s Our Milk Maggie’, Dirty Protest Theatre.
2017, Always Tuesday, Freerayne Productions, Southwark Playhouse.
2016, Always Tuesday, The Other Room (Young Artists Festival)
Dramaturgy and Literary Management
2019, Dramaturg, Atticist Productions.
2018, Dramaturg, ‘A Particular Shade of Green’ by Tawni O’Dell.
2018, Dramaturg, Vincent River by Phillip Ridley, No Boundaries Theatre Company.
2018, Reader, Young Vic/Theatre Uncut Playwrighting Award.
2016-2017, The National Theatre
- Writer; programme essay for Angels in America (2017), over 10, 000 copies sold.
- Writer: Research and writing as part of Queer Theatre Season (2017)
- Research Advisor; Angels in America, National Theatre (Dir. Marianne Elliot) 2017.
- Education facilitator; Delivering workshops to adult audiences.
2015-2017 Route 66 Theatre, Literary associate.
- Play reading and analysis to support the literary manager.
2012-2013, Programming and Literary Assistant, Origin Theatre (New York).
- Administrative support to programming and literary departments.
- Assisting with creative programming for the theatre and tours.