- 2021, Don’t Send Flowers, White Bear Theatre, London.
- 2020, Centre Stage, Sherman Theatre, (audio drama).
- 2020, Paper Cuts, Bloom Theatre (online streaming production)
- 2020, The Other Room, Flipcharts and Phillip Schofield, ‘SEEN new writing showcase’ (work in progress)
- 2020, Leeway Productions/Theater Ffwrness Llanelli. ‘The Things We Lose’ (Book writer, Musical)
- 2019, ‘Don’t Send Flowers’, Clocktower Theatre Company, The Gate Theatre Cardiff, Arena Theatre Wolverhampton, Playhouse 2 Oldham.
Dramaturgy and Literary Management
2020, Associate Producer, The Painkiller Project, Bitter Pill Theatre.
2020, Reader, Young Vic/Theatre Uncut Playwright Award.
2018-, Script Consultant, London Playwrights Blog.
2019, Dramaturg, Atticist Productions.
2018, Dramaturg, ‘A Particular Shade of Green’ by Tawni O’Dell.
2018, Dramaturg, Vincent River by Phillip Ridley, No Boundaries Theatre Company.
2018, Reader, Young Vic/Theatre Uncut Playwrighting Award.
2016-2017, The National Theatre
- Writer; programme essay for Angels in America (2017), over 10, 000 copies sold.
- Writer: Research and writing as part of Queer Theatre Season (2017)
- Research Advisor; Angels in America, National Theatre (Dir. Marianne Elliot) 2017.
- Education facilitator; Delivering workshops to adult audiences.
2015-2017 Route 66 Theatre, Literary associate.
- Play reading and analysis to support the literary manager.
2012-2013, Programming and Literary Assistant, Origin Theatre (New York).
- Administrative support to programming and literary departments.
- Assisting with creative programming for the theatre and tours.
Dramamturgy and Editing
I am an experienced dramaturg and Script Consultant. I have worked for London Playwrights for four years as a script consultant, as well as working in literary departments in New York and Chicago.
I am a reader for a number of playwriting competitions in the UK and North America. I can offer support at every stage of your scriptwriting.
Types of dramaturgy available:
Script Consulting- a read and full report of your script.
Dramaturgy sessions- online or in person, a chance to talk through your script, sound out ideas and ask questions.
Production dramaturgy- working with your production team ‘in the room’ for either R&D or full production.
Other ways of working can be figured out around your needs! Contact me for rates and availability.
Editing and Proof Reading
I also offer editing and proofreading services for academic projects, dissertations and other writing projects.
I can also offer support with integrated peer review feedback, referencing and indexing.
Contact for rates.